Woodland Healing Retreat
Faerie Thyme, Near Kidwelly
16 – 17 May 2020
Join your course leader Maxine Allinson for a healing weekend set at the beautiful Faerie Thyme https://faerie-thyme.co.uk near Carmarthen, to learn how to work with nature for health and wellbeing whilst relaxing in magical surroundings.
Faerie Thyme is a magical three acre site set in ancient woodland. A sacred space created by Irene and Wish with the intention of working with the energies of the land, here you will find a stone circle, hidden spots amongst an abundance of Oak, Hazel and Hawthorn trees, an ancient trail through the woods and plenty of indoor and outdoor space for peaceful time for quiet contemplation or just switching off from daily routines.
The weekend will involve structured learning combined with plenty of time for meditation, relaxing and walking. There will be home cooked food and good company or if your preference plenty of space for personal time.
Content of the course will include:-
- Understanding the energy systems and how these are connected to the health of the physical body.
- How to tap into the earth’s energy to ground and balance the body’s energy centres.
- The power of positive thinking and how the mind impacts on the body and vice versa.
- Enhancing connection with nature by developing sensory awareness
- Heart perception and communication
- Learning and developing meditation skills for relaxation and deepening connection with the natural world
- Understanding the life systems around us with a focus on trees, how they live, grow and communicate.
- Sensing energy in the natural world and how to work with this for healing and general wellbeing.
- Tree and plant identification
The teachings are designed to provide skills that will help increase energy levels, bring a reduction in stress and develop spiritual awareness to being the self into full connection with the natural world.
- Teachings begin at 10.00 on the Saturday to include looking at energy systems in the body, meditation and how to connect to nature for healing.
- We will have a break for lunch at 12.30
- Teachings continue until 16.00 where we will be learning how to earth our energies and work with the chakras for healing.
- There will then be quiet time for your own enjoyment
- There will be an evening meal and scheduled meditation time as a group or if you prefer time to yourself.
- Sunday teachings resume at 10.00 where we will be learning to identify the trees and plants and how to work with them for healing.
- The day will run until 16.00 with a break for lunch and also refreshments.
The cost of the retreat includes Saturday night at Faerie Thyme, a home cooked meal on the Saturday night and continental breakfast on the Sunday morning. Teas and coffee will be available throughout the day. Firewood will be available for the evening.
There are a number of caravans on site and the first people to book will have the option of staying in one of them or bringing their own tent. There is also space for camper vans. Each caravan sleeps two people.
If wishing to stay on the Friday and/or Sunday night please contact Irene Law at Faerie Thyme.
Bring own lunches. There will be fridge space to put your own food in for the weekend if need be.
Address and contact details:-
Spaces are limited to ten people for this weekend so please book ASAP
Disclaimer: due to the cost of running this retreat there will need to be a minimum of 8 people attending. If not we will re arrange to another weekend
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.